Monday, August 10, 2009

Ode to the Joys of being a mom

Yesterday, we came home from the Mall and the neighbors were out. They wanted to see Mckenna but I had to feed her first so I told them I would bring her over once we were done. I had no idea this was going to be such an ordeal. First, we came in and I sat on the chair to feed her. As she was eating she decided to poop too. So, as I sit her up to burp her I feel something wet on my pants, it leaked through her diaper!. I take her upstairs and lay her on her changing table. I proceed to change the diaper and she conveniently decides to pee while her diaper is off. Of course it goes through the little pee pad onto her changing pad and all over the bottom of her shirt. As I sit her up, to take her shirt off, she spits up. So, now I put her on the floor, put a diaper on her, and change the table padding. I bend down to pick her up and notice she peed again and it leaked through her diaper again! So, I put a new diaper on her, pick her up, sit in the rocking chair, and continue to feed her. I again, sit her up to burp her and she projectile vomits all over me, all over the chair, and all over the floor. Being a mom is sometimes not to pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment