Thursday, August 20, 2009

Daycare Blahs



So I am at home because of the new baby but we still thought it was important that Madi see her friends some days of the week at Ms. Anns. Well we let her go last week, on Wed and Thurs. She was so happy to see her best friend Erin, who came Thurs. She told us stories of how they painted each others nails and played outside. Well here comes Friday and her dad and I notice a spot on her chest. I didn't think anything of it at the time. On Sunday we went to Disneyland and standing in line that's when I noticed it. She had three spots on her face, three on her chest, three on the left arm, and two on the right arm. It dawned on me.....RINGWORM!!!!!!! Adam asked if I was sure and I told him I was positive. So we left Disneyland and went and bought antifungal cream and Oust surface sanitizer, we pretty much cleaned every surface of the house, and called the Dr. Sure enough the Dr. told us yes it was ringworm and what we were doing for treatment was perfect. Adam made sure to tell me that I better not die on him because he would not have thought about it being rinworm. She could have gotten it anywhere, yes, but I have no doubts she got it from one of the newer kids at daycare.

No comments:

Post a Comment