Monday, April 12, 2010

Easter

Coloring eggs


Madisyns Easter basket from Grandma Robyn
Thank you for the goodies Grandma Robyn!!
I love this picture
Looking for eggs

"You can't see me"I LOVE both of their faces!!!After the Easter egg hunt"Peek a boo" I LOVE this picture too!! Matthew pushing Madi while Madi steers them both.
She loves to open presents
Easter was tons of fun this year. We started at Cathys house on Saturday. She had delicious food and a huge Easter egg hunt. My girls had a blast. Then Sunday it was off to Adams sisters house for more delicious food, family time, and another huge Easter egg hunt. From there, we went to my Grandpas house where there was more food and more family time. We all had tons of fun and it was great to see everyone at all places!

No comments:

Post a Comment