Friday, October 16, 2009

I made Seven Layer Gratin which has tons of yellow squash and zucchini and a puree of artichoke hearts ,cheeses, cream and seasoning, you know....everything your typical child won't eat but you make them sit there and try it. Well, I put the bowl in front of her, expecting the whining I get almost every night, NOTHING!!! I didn't think anything of it just knowing that it was coming any second, the whine. As I'm dishing out my plate I ask Adam and Madi how it is and they tell me it's "very good". "GOOD" a word that is not in my daughters vocab when it comes to some veggies. I turn around and Madi has almost devoured her entire bowl of Seven Layer Gratin!! Is it a full moon outside...*Look out the window* nope, Have I died and gone to Heaven...*pinch* nope. I am still here in the house of constant chaos but one good thing....Madi ate all of her Seven Layer Gratin and asked for seconds!!! All is well tonight......we'll see how tomorrow is.

No comments:

Post a Comment